My writing has been put on a temporary hold. I’ll be leaving to drive across the country yet again on Tuesday May 27th. Norm, my father in-law, and I will be driving ourselves and Titus and Zar Zar out to Millersville, PA.
I printed out all the stories, in whatever stage they are in, of “C.O.D” so that I can do some editing when I get a chance. I’m still going to be pushing hard for the Halloween deadline. If I don’t make it I want it close.